Giggle 'n' Groove Terms and Conditions
Enrolment and Fees
- Registration is free.
- Each child is entitled to one free trial session and there is no obligation to continue after these sessions.
- Fees are paid per term and the total fee that is charged is based on the number of weeks in that particular term (subject to change) or in 5 weekly instalment amounts.
- If you join a term late, you pay for the remainder of the term in full prior to starting the term.
- You are registering and paying to secure your child’s place at each of the sessions at your selected venue and time.
- Once you are registered and paid you will automatically secure your place on this and the following terms at your selected venue and time.
- If you wish to be removed from the register, please inform Giggle ‘n’ Groove directly.
- An invoice will be sent via your preferred method and payment must be received by the due date to secure your child’s place in the program.
- Teachers will not accept cash payments at sessions.
Cancelled or missed sessions
- If a session at your venue is cancelled by Giggle ‘n’ Groove Dance Education, for any reason, you will be entitled to a credit for a lesson in the next term.
- Public Holidays – Public holidays will not be included in the term payments.
- No credits or refunds are available for any other reason.
Health and safety
- Giggle n Groove Dance Education staff take every effort to ensure the health and safety of all participants and parents who attend sessions.
- By registering and booking with Giggle ‘n’ Groove Dance Education, you acknowledge that Giggle ‘n’ Groove Dance Education and it’s staff take no responsibility for personal loss or injury sustained during Giggle 'n' Groove Dance Education sessions.
- Please ensure all children wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
- Please ensure all children bring plenty of water.
Photographs and videos of dance sessions
- Giggle ‘n’ Groove Dance Education may video tape or take photos of sessions for the benefit of parents, students and staff.
- Sessions may also be recorded or documented for the purposes of marketing and may be published by Giggle ‘n’ Groove in print media and on the internet.
- Please indicate at the time of registration, by contacting Giggle 'n' Groove directly, if you do not give consent for your child’s image to be used during these activities.